Benefits of Studying in Canada.
- Highest Quality of Education Canadian degrees are acceptable worldwide.
- Easy transition from international student to permanent residence in Canada.
- Work off campus whiles you study for 20hrs / week and also the opportunity to gain working experience after you graduate for about 1 to 3 years.
- International students can claim all expenses on health care.
- The chance to live in a bilingual environment and experience the diversity of cultures
- Tuition is affordable compared to others of the same calibre around the world.
We Are A Consultancy Firm In Ghana 🇬🇭 West Africa
Dedicated To Helping Individuals Who Wish To Study, Work Or Live In Canada 🇨🇦
Benefits of Working in Canada.
- Employment Insurance
- You get to receive compassionate care benefit if you have a family member with a terminal ill disease or any kind of grave sickness.
- Regular Benefits such as getting support from the government if you are eligible to work but can not find a job or you have lost your job due to no fault of your own.
- Canada’s unemployment rate is low compared to other developed countries.
- You have the opportunity of benefiting form Canada’s three pension tiers which are social pensions, employers sponsored pensions and personal saving pensions at any age you want to retire.
- Due to the lack of skilled workers, Canada has opened its arms to welcome more immigrants with specialized jobs.
- The regular working hours in Canada is 4o hours a week hence individuals who work more than 4o hours a week are entitled to be paid over time.
- Its mandatory that employees are given two weeks of paid vacation yearly
- Canada gives spouses of work permit holders the opportunity to also apply for work permit whiles their kids under the age of 18 are allowed to study in Canada for free… This and many more interesting benefits you are likely to experience whiles working in Canada.
Benefits of Living in Canada
- Family benefit for individuals with new born babies.
- You can receive benefits if you have a critically ill or injured child.
- Benefits for pregnant women.
- Affordable Healthcare System compared to other developed countries. One could even say Health Care in Canada is free.
- High Tech Country
- Immigrants Services such as language classes for non-English and French individuals who immigrate to Canada and many other supports for newcomers.
- Child Care Benefit such as Tax free monthly financial assistant for children under the age of 18 years. Child health care benefits, Security benefit as well as child disability benefits.
- Enjoy 18 months 52 weeks of paid Maternity leave and 5 weeks to 35 weeks of paid paternity leave… This and many more benefits one experience whiles living in Canada.